Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Year of the Starlet

As many of you know I love creating Starlet Art. Pieces inspired by the classic Hollywood actresses of yesteryear. I sell the fine art prints in my Etsy shop. Some of my pieces are in museums and private collections all over the world. I have sent prints to over 12 countries and over 25 states. 
So with all the work I have done in the last few years with photographers and concepts, I decided that 2016 will be the Year of the Starlet! I will be producing a whole series based on some of my favorites.
I will have 12 classic Hollywood actresses that will inspire shoots. The talented Dakota Friend of Friendly Fire Fotography has agreed to be the official photographer for this production series. I have lined up a couple amazing MUAH artists to work on the project. I have my first model chosen and have casting calls for the next few that will be posted on my facebook page soon.

So be prepared to see some new and exciting posts in 2016!

Until then please enjoy a sample of some of my Starlet Art Prints. All of 2012-2015 series will be retired in 2016 so if you are interested in owning one of these prints you can message me, or buy directly from my etsy shop. THANKS













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting aBeesCreations Blog. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.

Search This Blog