Monday, January 4, 2016

Update on the Fight For Humanity



My goal when I started the Fight For Humanity photo series was to finish up the series by May to get the calendar printed by September. I still have that hope but I have unfortunately hit some financial obstacles. I have been ill and I have had to reevaluate our financial situation. I just wanted to keep everyone who is following the progress of the series up to date. Thanks everyone

So far I have done 5 shoots of the 14 I had scheduled. 

War in Heaven
Models: Connie Chung and Jessica Green. Makeup by Krista Cronin
Concept, wardrobe and props by aBeesCreations
Photographer Dakota Friend


Pandora
Model Toni Globis (Necklace also by Toni Globis)
MUAH Kyle Mills
Dress The July Studio
Concept and Props aBeesCreations
Photographer Brian Martin
Set design Bil Deck








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting aBeesCreations Blog. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts.

Search This Blog